Tuesday, April 01, 2008

SOMEHOW...


i got this song in my head. so i checked out the music video. john parr is my new boyfriend!

a) john parr's hairstyle resembles pretty much every woman i went to church with growing up... most of them probably still have this hairstyle today.

b) about halfway through the video john parr is walking alone looking very sexy at the camera-- CREEPY!!! seriously gave me the creeps.

c) at the end-- YES WATCH TIL THE END-- the best part is just how awkward all of the actors from the movie look interacting with john parr... especially rob lowe... it kills me!

enjoy!


=

1 comments:

Allison Claire said...

That was the best! You can't get anymore 80's than that! haha! I can't believe how young all those actors look! And I think it was a requirement for the women at church to have hair like that, I know exactly what you are talking about....

John Parr = love haha!! :)