Saturday, December 16, 2006

BLOGGY HOW I'VE MISSED YOU


i realize that it hasn't been THAT long since i've taken "pen to paper" and written something... but it feels like forever. so much has happened this week. so many things. so many busy nothings. so many busy somethings. even all my "down time" has been filled to the brim with schtuff!

i take for granted the cathardic help this little blog world is for me. just imagine all of the poor people in my life that have to sit and listen to me talk and yap and mutter and spew... then imagine how ridiculously verbose i become when i haven't word vomitted in any other way... yeesh... no wonder all of my friends seem to "have to wash their hair" when i call!

at this time i will not talk about the CRAPTACULAR, as i am going to save those joyous stories for the day after the finale... meaning problee sundee... maybe even mondee. but i will say this: it's been really, really fun!

life is good. i miss you bloggy mcbloggerson.

p.s.-- i just spell checked this entry and somehow my little computer friend doesn't seem to find the word "craptacular" incorrect in any way-- should i be worried???

1 comments:

ju said...

i donnt thinck the spel chek werks becuz it never findz aneething rong with my blags.