Thursday, May 08, 2008

SWEDISH FISH FOR THE SOUL


sometimes i just need a few days to indulge in all of the little things that make me happy.

going on day trips
spending time outside just being- sitting quietly and soaking in the sun.
working on a project that makes me sparkle
diet coke
going to the movies with a really good friend
eating swedish fish
watching waves crash up on the shore
eating dinner outside in a park
taking things at a slower pace
sitting in my favorite spot on the bus
wearing skirts
sleeping in
painting my nails
organizing my closet- it must be colored-coded
kimball farms ice cream
talking girl talk til the early hours with really good friends
shaved legs and clean sheets
reading past entries in my journals
checking things off my "to do" list
learning something new

so i did all of that. it feels good. i feel good. life is a small bowl of swedish fish once again!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

You forgot, "Staring at Patrick Dempsey for two hours"

I love you.

Last night was the BEST! When can you spend the night?

Lady Bills said...

oh and i forgot... another thing on the list!


+ getting asked up for drinks by my producer after our recording/dinner/movie date

Danika said...

WOW, I'm sitting in the pajamas I've been wearing for a few days in a row considering taking a shower because there's a smell and I think, I THINK it's actually coming from me. Now I really feel lazy!