Monday, October 12, 2009

CHANGE THE WORLD

assuming that i live a life good enough to get myself into the CK. i have decided when i create my own world i will have the following things:


~ when it snows it will snow banana slurpees... and dogs will pee bright blue (so you will be able to tell where the bad snow is).

~ money really will grow on trees, being more easily come by so that there will be less shortage. those that work hard outside will reap the bennies of a large bank account.

~ mullets will NOT be possible. somehow the hair follicles won't ever allow the hair to be cut into a mullet... including but not limited to the RAT-TAIL and SHE-MULLETS. magically it will just grow out and lay flat. bliss.


yeah... that and some other stuff. but it's a start.

1 comments:

Cara said...

Glad you're back :) In my opinion, there's no chance in heck you're not going straight to the CK!! And, I fully support the slurpee idea!! or all of them actually! Now even more of an incentive to make sure I live my life right to get there too!