Tuesday, October 27, 2009

i know that at least once a month i (being a woman) get a YOU CAN BE EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE FREE card. today i would like to trade that card in to be viewed as though i am completely normal.

in the past 12 hours i have teared up when i thought of all my friends in boston and italy that i miss-- no really-- nostalgic central.

i have cried more for the break-up from this last dude, than i did the day after the break-up.

i got the biggest urge to get married-- to anyone-- when i was meandering through the christmas isle at target... i just can't fathom being alone on yet one more "christmas to remember!" so even if you are missing most of your teeth and have a gimp arm-- i'll take you!

blerh!

also while i was meandering at target (this is what one does when one is unemployed), i heard a tune echoing through the cd isle from one of those boxes with 20 CD's that you can click on and they play you a sample song Bing Crosby style or Pan Flute Christmas-- yeah-- well there was an irish flute piece playing and i almost started to cry! what the...

this is when i then headed to the medicine section and looked for midol with a mild sedative.

2 comments:

Danika said...

Please don't marry someone you meet in the Christmas aisle at Target. I think you might regret that one :)

I never go for Midol... I just got straight for Ben & Jerry's. They are some of my best friends!

Roger and Amy Ann Deming Family said...

Oh girl! My sister, why didn't you tell me?!!!!! I wish I had been there for you. WE LOVE YOU! And I want you to find someone who deserves you. So, don't marry someone missing teeth with a gimp because I refuse to have that in our family pictures! LOL!