Saturday, September 15, 2007

I'M NOT READY FOR THE FALL YET!


this is my favorite season!
i love the change in weather-
change in color
the smell in the air
apple picking
pumpkin carving
halloween
making chili and soup
wearing light jackets and sweaters


but- dudes... i'm just not ready for it yet! this change in my environment had not given me enough time to relax to enjoy the more pleasurable changes that are going on all around me and it kind of just sucks!

today i was noticing the change of color in so many trees and it really freaked me out! i wanted to scream at the trees and tell them to stop- to give me just a few more weeks to get caught up! but time and tide wait for no man- or so i hear- and so all i can do it add it to the list of things stressing me out and then do my best to chill out and enjoy it anyway.

2 comments:

Linda said...

i agree with you! Two weeks early at least, but it is so beautiful that it's important we take advantage before the snow inevitably falls!!

sleepy hollow?

Rachel said...

Maybe the fall will last longer this year. Let's sit outside and be cold together.