Monday, February 09, 2009

SCHMER, SCHMER


i really like mixing flavors of mike and ikes. pink and green is my favorite combo

i have been doing a TON of work lately... it makes me happy to be busy.

some of the BEST people on this very planet are people that i call FRIEND

one of my biggest pet peeves is when someone doesn't replace the toilet paper roll. how hard is it to take an extra 2 minutes to change it?!?

when i was 5 my dad bought me the book, The 5 Chinese Brothers by Claire Huchet Bishop... he used to read it to me and use cool voices and everything. to this day, it's still my most favorite book.

i know we will probably fight about this, but i really do have THE cutest nieces and nephews EVER.


this semi-interesting blog post was brought to you today from the high i'm currently on from all the clorox i used to clean my sisters bathroom.


1 comments:

Cassidy said...

too much clorox...