Tuesday, January 02, 2018

NEW!

Nice to see you Blog World!  It's been a while.  I almost thought I would never get back here again but then I realized how much I valued all the musings and randoms I put on here and decided that I needed to continue the tradition of tracking my life in such a unique way.

So, what's new with you?  I've noticed there were a lot of changes from those early Blogger Days, you're a little more streamlined and a little more user friendly... cool.

Me, you ask?  Oh wow... A TON!  Seeing as how the last time I wrote anything on here was ... eh hem... in 2010... I probably ought to catch you up.  Come on... I'll show you.

So... I met a guy.  I know, I know there have been many a man mentioned throughout the years.  The cool thing is, this guy stuck.  Permanantly.  And when I say permanantly, I mean he's my husband now.  Yep, I got married.  See....


Jake came with two amazing kids and then a few years later we had two more of our own - that makes us a family of 6 and holy hannah is it crazy and fun and busy and sometimes makes me want to pull my hair out, but I wouldn't trade this life I have for anything or anyone.   See us now...


When Jake and I first got together he was in San Diego and I was in Utah.  I moved out there to be close to him after we got engaged and then in 2013 we moved back to Utah to be closer to his kids.  We live in Midvale, in Jake's Grandparent's house.

Professionally, I have officially left work to be a stay-at-home-mom and the transition was NOT easy.  I've been a working girl since I was a teenager and leaving a career that I loved was really hard, but the trade-off is I get to be with and spend amazing amounts of time with my babies and I LOVE THAT.  

So rather than rambling on I will cut this one short(er) and leave this blog open for a whole smattering of thoughts and feelings... you're welcome.

1 comments:

NatAttack said...

YESSSSSS. Unbeknownst to the other, you and I both felt the long dormant pull of the blog on the same day! I'm all about bringing the blog back. XOXO!